Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fenner Find of the Day

Lovely Readers,
First of all, I would like to say welcome to Granpaw and Granmaw! I feel like the 2 of you should be involved in this somehow and let us know how Winnie is doing.

Also, I'm saving our big news story until Dana and I can write it together, seeing as it was quite possibly the most traumatic experience of our collective lives.

So for today...
Running count of loose change on Fenner Farm...
Drum-roll please...

$5.35!!!!!!!!

Go out and buy yourselves something special you crazy kids!
Too bad you don't have it now, otherwise you could have bought some more Tiger fudge.
Deeee-licious.

--Kelly

(P.s. I'm going to keep updating you on the change I find. Who knows. You could end up being millionaires!)
(Oh and this count includes the rusty porch pennies. Hopefully those weren't there for some kind of long-term science experiment that's been occurring for as long as I can remember)

4 comments:

  1. Now Girls...don't worry, we are watching you very closely. We have been instructed to make sure that you do not do anything that would cause us to phone your parents. So far, so good.

    Did you know that one day when Lauren was out of town she asked me to do her a favor, a really big favor. It was that Fred needed to have his temperature taken. She said it was easy...the thermometer was in the bathroom upstairs. All I had to do was put the north end of the thermometer into the south end of Fred. I successfully did as I was told. Fred, however, died the next day. Oh, did I mention that Fred was a horse!!!!!

    Therefore, do you think that cleaning the frig and picking up pennies is all that bad?

    I am so sorry about the rooster. Did he have a name? My rooster when I was a child was named King Arthur. He tried to eat me! He's dead.

    Looking forward to your next blog. I love knowing what you are doing so I will know when to call the police.

    You are both so funny and I really enjoy the blog. Keep up the good work.

    Love, GaGa

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep cleaning kelly! i will pay you!!!! if you do any upstairs straightening up you will win a jackpot of change!! but seriously...keep cleaning...i will seriously pay you....seriously....i'm totally serious. (did you know that if you keep typing 'serious' over and over is starts looking weird, seriously, it does.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GaGa,
    You have nothing to worry about! We've had the police come hang out with us a couple of times. Although, I'm not sure how valid their police licenses were...
    And I'm sorry that Lauren submitted you to the horror of Fred. You have my sympathy.

    Lauren,
    I'll pay you $5.25 if you stop saying "seriously"

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Yes, I plan on keeping 10 Cents for myself)

    ReplyDelete