Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bedtime for Bingo Bango & Bongo

This is how bedtime goes down:

i sleep on the couch in the piano room which is my favorite cause it smell like Jenn. When i am all settled in my couch Laire usually jumps up and wedges herself in between me and the couch breathing wonderful doggy breath into my face {i only gagged once}. this lasts only for about 5mins, then she settles on her own bed. NEXT Beatrix scans the horizon for villeins and flies while perched on the back of the couch looming over me. THEN Mikey joins . . . last time there WAS a fly buzzing in the window so that provided 10 mins of extreme entertainment and roll playing as they both took on the characters of Sherlock Holmes and Watson to search for the bug. AFTER the inspection of the room is done Mikey settles down by my legs and Bea likes to snuggle up right by my face. Sometimes they tag team and switch. They enjoy waking me up with their butts in my face or looming over me like i was a germ in a petri dish.

-- Dana

3 comments:

  1. i miss home....and the ultimate compliment from a cat is the butt in your face...obviously bea loves you!!! you can have her when bubbles (or whatever you call him) kicks the proverbial bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. bubbles.

    bams
    bambi
    beams
    bean bean
    beanie
    babins
    OR
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget hams!

    And I'm glad you like the jenn smell on the couch. Is that a good thing? I don't really know my smell. Lol.

    And welcome to my life, trying to go to sleep. Ha.

    ReplyDelete